0 items - £0.00
Part No: B02196
Ledlenser H15R Work - 2,500 Lumens
The Ledlenser H15R WORK rechargeable headlamp delivers a more natural light for colour identification thanks to its high CRI value and has been engineered to deliver extreme illumination for the harshest of workplace environments. Super tough, packed full of clever features and supplied with a host of useful accessories, this is the ideal light for professionals who demand quality
• 7-year with registration warranty – for complete peace of mind
• Three brightness levels – Boost 2500lm, Power 1000lm, Low Power 20lm
• Patented Advanced Focusing System – clever engineering enables seamless beam focusing for flood (near) or spot (distance) illumination and any level in-between. On spot beam the H15R WORK can illuminate up to an impressive 250 meters on Boost mode
• Natural Light Technology – delivers light with a high colour rendering index (CRI) score for those that demand precision in distinguishing colours as accurately as possible
• State-of-the-art multi-core precision optic delivers an outstanding quality of light
• Directable light – ability to angle the light beam up or down (within 120°) for maximum illumination flexibility
• Dimming feature – dim the light intensity to provide just the right level of illumination.
• Flicker-free light – prevents a strobe effect, for example on fast moving machinery
• Seal-Tight Technology – supreme level of ingress protection. 100% dust tight. Watertight against the effects of immersion in water between 15cm and 1m for up to 30 minutes. Rated IP67. Ideal for working in dusty or wet environments
• Cooling Technology – helps the unit from overheating and thus prolongs the life of the unit by preventing damage to the light and its components
• Overhead headband for extra stability. Can be detached if not required
• Anti-microbial headstrap material – helps inhibit the growth of harmful microorganism. Additionally, the adjustable headstrap can be detached for washing.
• Additional anti-slip silicone headband (supplied) provides a strong stable grip to helmets
• Protective rubber lens cover and protective screen – helps protect the lens against impact, scratches and chemical damage. Removable so allows for easy cleaning. Also makes it easier to focus the light.
• Belt clip accessory and extension cable (both supplied) – enables the headlamp to be affixed to a belt and used off the head. Extension cable enables battery to be positioned away from the head eg in a pocket or backpack.
• Low Battery warning – allows user time to replace batteries before power runs out
• Battery status indicator – indicates how much charge is still left in the battery
• Charging indicator – indicates when battery is fully charged during recharging
• Transport Lock mode – prevents accidental battery drain if switch is inadvertently depressed whilst in transit
• Magnetic Charge System – water and dust tight, fuss-free magnetic contact charging. No need to remove battery out of its housing
• Fast charging via supplied magnetic contact charging cable – just 5.5 hours to full charge
• Features a one-fits-all connector that allows attachment to various optional accessories
UoI: 1 i2